Agro Consulting Services
Green Farms consulting division consists of highly professional providers of services in agriculture for:
- Site Selection & Evaluation
- Planning and Cost Estimation (feasibility studies)
- Crop Plan & Rotation
- Master Business Plan
- Financing & Loans
- Risk Management Plan
- Project Implementation
- We will help you select the most suitable site for your individual situation. If you already have a land plot we can assist you gathering all of the information and provide suggestions on which crop to grow.
- Site Evaluation: Assessment of environment, Soil, Water, Climate Report.
- Assessment of factors of production: Infrastructure, logistics to your customers/suppliers, and proximity of capable workforce are all important factors to be considered.
- Reclamation assessment: Clearing; Leveling; Soil Amendment; Identifying potential risks.
- Project Phasing: We will help you plan and scale your business in a way that is financially sensible.
- Civil works and master plan: Creating a farm base layout incl. infrastructure
- Farm Equipment List: Major savings through proper planning.
- Irrigation: Our professionals will help pick the best irrigation solution for you. (drip, flood, center-pivots etc.)
- Drainage: Soils with high water tables/low water permeability require drainage systems. Our professionals will design a drainage system that delivers to your needs.
Based on your crop selection we identify ideal rotation cycles. Subsequently we devise a crop plan that meets production targets and is in line with the crop rotation. The crop plan also heavily depends on environmental (soil, climate) and economic (anticipated crop price for the season, supply/demand) conditions. We take all of these factors into account when planning your season.
This will be your primary decision-making tool in the future. In line with your requirements, we will create a business plan to reach your production targets within the budget and best timeframe.
We can assist in connecting you to our international network of investors/institutions that are looking to provide finacial support to agricultural projects. We will guide you throughout the process and prepare all the necessary documentation and materials.
A clear understanding of all risks associated with starting and running an agricultural enterprise is vital before making any decisions. We will aid you in identifying and weighing out any potential risks and devise a risk management plan tailored to your needs.
Finding suppliers, analyzing & selecting quotations: We can request suppliers for quotation’s for any items/ services that you need as well as negotiate on your behalf. We will aid you in selecting the best supplier.
Quality control and assessment during infrastructure installation: We will be there every step of the way to ensure that all of the works are performed in accordance with the plan.
Recruitment and training: Skilled professionals are the cornerstone of a successful farm business. We will help you choose the best candidates and train them to perform their duties and work as a team